APPOINTMENTS FOR ALL TREATMENTS AVAILABLE
Due to all of the government restrictions, we have put the following rules in place to look after your safety, but to also look after the safety of all of our staff members in our salon.
Please note, we will be abiding by these rules set in place and will not tolerate any misconduct of these rules set in place.
- For the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic, all bookings will be appointment only;
- You’re required to sanitise your hands to stop the risk of any contamination when coming in;
- It is required for you to be wearing a face-covering (if you do not have a face covering, we have face coverings available to purchase for 50p per face-covering per person);
- It is required that you do not use your mobile phone or touch any device for contamination and hygiene reasons;
- It is required by law for you to notify us of the following information: full name, phone or mobile number. (please note* the information collected will only be kept inside of the salon and will not be distributed or sold due to GDPR reasons);
- For the whole duration of time you are inside of our salon, there will be no seating area to wait upon arrival so therefore we ask politely that you arrive at your appointment on time;
- We are enforcing a limited number of individuals inside of our salon at all times, therefore you will not be able to bring any children or extra persons to your scheduled appointment;
- We will be keeping conversations to a minimum for the whole duration of the appointment;
- We do still take any payment method, however, we would kindly ask to pay using a bank card or using a contactless card or device;
- Please note* all staff members will be equipped with the correct PPE, and there will be all of the necessary precautions set in places such as guards and signage.
- Please note* when you schedule your appointment with us, you acknowledge that you have understood these rules set in place, therefore our staff will be under the impression that you fully comply with the rules set forth.
- When you book an appointment, we will be taking deposits at the point of booking. The final balance will need to be paid when the appointment has been completed.
- If you book an appointment and pay the deposit but fail to turn up to your appointment, you will not be refunded the deposit.
Thank you for reading our terms for our reopening, and we can’t wait to start trading again.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to treatment if it is your first appointment at the salon. We require this time for you to complete a personal consultation card, this document is 100% confidential and is used for treatment purposes only.
Arriving late may interfere with your treatment, all appointments will end at their scheduled time so that the next client will not be delayed, and a full charge will be applied. All times stated include preparation of room and client: i.e. 5 minutes at the beginning and end of treatment.
We provide a 7-day guarantee with our work. For example, if a nail has been chipped or broken within 7 days of having them done this will be repaired free of charge.
Please note 24 Hours notice is required for all cancellations, otherwise, 50% of the total treatment price will be charged, if we are unable to re-sell the reserved treatment time. Cancellations should be made by calling us on 0208 230 3576.
Purchase of Retail Products
Beauty products must be paid for in full at the time of purchase or order.
Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and are valid for 12 months from the purchase date and will not be accepted after the expiry date. Vouchers may be used for services only during our working hours. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, sold or transferred. Your gift voucher number must be quoted at the time of booking and the voucher handed to the therapist at the start of your treatment. You are not under obligation to use the full value of your vouchers during one session. Late cancellation and “failure to show” terms as laid out above also apply to gift vouchers. Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed against aesthetic treatments.
We reserve the right to alter prices without prior notice.
Please note that it is illegal to smoke anywhere in the Salon.
Personal details taken from clients during consultation procedures will be kept safe and in the strictest confidence. We would, on occasion like to send you details of open evenings and special promotions. If you would rather not receive these please let us know.
Please inform your therapist of any medical condition including pregnancy prior to booking as some treatments may not be appropriate for you.
In the interest of the comfort of all our clients, please refrain from talking on a mobile phone and ensure it is switched off, or on silent, for the full duration of your time at the salon.
No children under the age of 12 is allowed in the salon due to insurance purposes, as well as harsh chemical smells and hazardous products which is held and used inside of the salon.
Most credit and debit cards are accepted, American Express, cash or cheque. A deposit will be taken when you book online. The final balance will be due upon appointment completion. If you fail to turn up to the appointment, you will not be refunded the deposit.
Patch testing required for clients who have never had eyelash extensions.
Please ensure you retrieve all your personal items before leaving the premises as we cannot be held responsible for lost items.