REOPENNING ON THE 2ND DECEMBER 2020
[PLEASE CHECK THE COVID-19 TIER STRUCTURE ONCE THOSE RULES HAVE BEEN SET IN PLACE FOR WHETHER WE WILL BE CLOSED OR NOT IN THE FUTURE]
Due to all of the government restrictions, we have put the following rules in place to look after your safety, but to also look after the safety of all of our staff members in our salon.
Please note, we will be abiding by these rules set in place and will not tolerate any misconduct of these rules set in place.
- For the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic, all bookings will be appointment only;
- You’re required to sanitise your hands to stop the risk of any contamination when coming in;
- It is required for you to be wearing a face-covering (if you do not have a face covering, we have face coverings available to purchase for 50p per face-covering per person);
- It is required that you do not use your mobile phone or touch any device for contamination and hygiene reasons;
- It is required by law for you to notify us of the following information: full name, phone or mobile number. (please note* the information collected will only be kept inside of the salon and will not be distributed or sold due to GDPR reasons);
- For the whole duration of time you are inside of our salon, there will be no seating area to wait upon arrival so therefore we ask politely that you arrive at your appointment on time;
- We are enforcing a limited number of individuals inside of our salon at all times, therefore you will not be able to bring any children or extra persons to your scheduled appointment;
- We will be keeping conversations to a minimum for the whole duration of the appointment;
- We do still take any payment method, however, we would kindly ask to pay using a bank card or using a contactless card or device;
- Please note* all staff members will be equipped with the correct PPE, and there will be all of the necessary precautions set in places such as guards and signage.
- Please note* when you schedule your appointment with us, you acknowledge that you have understood these rules set in place, therefore our staff will be under the impression that you fully comply with the rules set forth.
- When you book an appointment, we will be taking deposits at the point of booking. The final balance will need to be paid when the appointment has been completed.
- If you book an appointment and pay the deposit but fail to turn up to your appointment, you will not be refunded the deposit.
Thank you for reading our terms for our reopening, and we can’t wait to start trading again.
View our tailor-made packages.
20% OFF 6 SESSIONS
Applies to any treatment area on the body which can be found on our price list.
Treat yourself or someone else
Check out our offers which we are currently running.
Hydro facial and skin analyser
Deep cleanse & LED light therapy
Fast and Efficient
Book An Appointment Today!
For ease, we have created a booking system which allows you to choose the type of treatment you want, who you want it with and the date you want the appointment to take place. All you’ve got to do is fill in the form!